Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:482 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Taxation/Accounting - EduTech/Internet - CA (3-5 yrs)
For our client in EdTech/ Internet space
Job Description :
- Candidate should be capable of handling routine accounting work including preparation of invoices, maintaining accounting records and preparing books of accounts.
- Candidate should have work experience in foreign currency accounting.
- Candidate should be capable of processing payments, monitor fee collections and handle banking operations.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement, monthly MIS reports- including profit and loss, balance sheet/cash flow reporting.
- Support in local compliances- including GST/withholding tax.
- Liaise with auditors for preparation of annual financials and annual audit.
- Support international books controller for any other matter
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Commerce graduate/CA (Inter) with 3-5 years- work experience / CA with 1 year of experience in R2R profile
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be hands on MS Office- Excel/Accounting package.
- Should be able to be a self-starter and motivated.
- Should be able to work alone, with initiative and able to work with very limited supervision.
- Highly organized with ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks and projects