Director at Nastech Consulting
Views:355 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Tax - BFSI (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Tax - People with Disability ONLY
Working in a high performing team, the role is responsible for ensuring all taxation deliverables are met on time and to a high standard.
The role will focus on direct tax compliances and the relevant accounting and reporting requirements.
- Managing the preparation, reviewing and filing of direct tax returns,as well as liaising with internal stakeholders to manage the submission and response of any queries from tax authorities.
- Be subject matter expert on direct tax requirements for the EMEA region including With a deep understanding of all tax requirements, changes in tax laws, budget announcements and new transactions, and the ability to assess their implications on tax related deliverables.
- A professional accountancy qualification (CA) with 5-6 years of post-qualification experience in direct tax compliance and accounting, tax reporting and financial systems.
- Previous taxation experience in the shared services or financial services industry will be considered favourably.
- Role will manage a team of professionals and effectively delegate work to meet all monthly,quarterly and annual tax accounting and compliance deadlines and will proactively recognize and manage any issues and risks.
- Demonstrate an innovative mindset with the ability to continually find opportunities to improve services, processes and systems.
- Effective communication skills working in a virtual, global team with the ability to manage cross-border relationships effectively.