Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:543 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - Retail (4-11 yrs)
JD for Assistant Manager TA with a Retail Company
Location: Mumbai / Gurgaon
- Responsible for Talent Acquisition & end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Should be well versed with the concepts of Headhunting & Bulk hiring.
- Tie-up with external recruitment agencies & vendors in order to close positions at junior & mid levels.
- Draw & streamline recruitment strategies & processes related to recruitment in line with Industry Best Practices.
- Achievement of recruitment objectives & targets.
- Work closely with the businesses & management as Relationship Manager.
- Review all recruitment related policies & procedures.
- Responsible for Sourcing & short listing of relevant candidates.
- Negotiating & maintaining relationship with the candidate throughout the placement cycle.
- Accountability of People Planning.
- Budgets & manage that throughout the year.
- Optimum usage of sourcing channels with an emphasis on cost effective methods.
- Ability to assess the people through interview process.
- Vendor Management, Partnering & coordinating with business leaders and hiring managers. Working through ATS for candidate life cycle
- Determining current staffing needs and producing forecasts
- Developing talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans