Recruitment at Seventh Edge Consulting
Views:1528 Applications:550 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:348
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - Product Firm (5-12 yrs)
- Supervise a recruiting team and its daily operations.
- Set goals for your team, monitor performance, and report results.
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Aligning your team's goals and priorities with the corporate strategy.
- Auditing and updating current recruitment procedures.
- Creating new recruitment procedures.
- Keeping track of and reporting recruitment metrics to the executive team.
- Coordinating with hiring managers across the organization to forecast future hiring needs.
- Working with your recruiters to manage and improve sourcing, interviewing, and employment processes.
- Researching and implementing new sourcing methods and job advertising platforms to find untapped talent pools.
- Reviewing and implementing new recruitment software to streamline processes and improve results.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques, and implement progressive techniques to improve the process and experience.
- Monitor results, adapt to change, and implement new processes to continuously move the dial.