Principal Consultant at Jubilant HR Consultant
Views:6944 Applications:355 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - Life Insurance Firm (5-7 yrs)
Our Client is a well established life insurance company. Established a decade ago, our client is a joint venture between one of India's leading and diversified financial services organization with one of the oldest and biggest insurance companies across the globe.
The Corporate Sales Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Sales Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent for Client.
Designation: Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition
1. Conducts screening interviews for designated Channels.
2. Hires and builds front line sales team pan-India
3. Assesses talent and generates qualified candidates. Works with staffing agencies.
4. Sources talent through various available resources both traditional & Social
5. Negotiates Offers and Conducts background checks if required
6. Interacts with internal stakeholders daily in order to identify requirements that suit the skill sets
7. Presents offer to candidates and negotiate if needed.
8. Ensures timely follow-up with candidates to provide a positive candidate experience.
9. Conducts Hiring Manager meetings to identify expectations, clarify the process and provide regular updates.
10. Oversees the requisition cycle and partners with Hiring Manager
11. Ensures accurate candidate data management using HRIS
1. Become an expert in recruiting top sales talent for the Client.
2. Be a head-hunter - source candidates on job boards, through referrals, social media and campus recruiting events
3. Manage the entire recruiting life cycle, from initial conversation through onboarding
4. Develop and maintain strong relationships with your hiring managers, peers and recruiting leadership
Education Qualification & Work Experience :
1. MBA HR with 5-7 years of Recruitment experience (specifically into bulk hiring)
2. Thrive in a metrics-driven environment
3. Experience sourcing talent and driving applications through phone calls
4. Highly motivated with a hall of fame work ethic
5. Ability to manage a team of recruiters .