AM - Leadership Hiring at Maquette Consulting Group
Views:2209 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG/FMCD/Retail (2-5 yrs)
- Responsible for full recruitment cycle across various levels to support business requirement starting from manpower planning, sourcing, conducting interviews, salary fitment or offer negotiation & on-boarding with focus on Mid and Senior Level positions.
- Develops and sustains strong relationship with Middle & Senior management through proactive communication and commitment to understand the services and needs of the Business Unit.
- Review the current recruitment process for the organization and identify areas of improvement to create higher impact.
- Accountable for the development of a resourcing strategy for assigned client group(s) by analyzing market data including talent availability, trends and competitor data.
- Responsible for conducting initial phone screens and interviews for mid to senior level roles, making use of appropriate tools such as behavioral event interview techniques and behavioral interview guide and working to agreed selection criteria.
- Understand external markets and works with HRBPs / line managers to create competitive offers for external staff, within the Reward guidelines, and conduct offer negotiations for the selected candidates.
- Accountable for vendor management (Recruitment, assessment and background verification vendors). Accountable for the assessment of candidates in partnership with external assessment vendors via psychometric tests, case studies and other processes.
- Accountable for facilitating the Job evaluation process to finalize the right fitment of the job within the organization in terms of level, compensation, designation etc. in discussions with hiring manager.
- Responsible for developing and delivering recruitment MIS on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.