Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:2594 Applications:219 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Note:- We need candidates who are working in Corporate but handling Talent Acquisition for corporate & Plant both.
Position:- Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition
Location:- Andheri (East) Mumbai (Corporate)
Experience:- 5-10 Years- experience into Talent Acquisition, Bulk Hiring, Plant hiring in Corporate & Plant both.
Qualification:- MBA/PGDM (HR)
Preferred Industry:- 3000 Cr. Turnover companies (FMCG/Pharma/Paints/Any Manufacturing companies)
- Overseeing complete recruitment life-cycle for sourcing the best talent from diverse sources for Plant & Corporate both.
- Formulate Recruitment plan for various positions in consultation with Functional Heads as per approved Organogram and basis Manpower review meetings
- Prepared JDs for new open positions in consultation with respective HODs
- Identifying specialized & potential candidates through various channels viz., Employee referrals, job portal, advertisements, Consultants and Walk Ins.
- Involved in Salary Negotiation, Salary Fitment, Offer Roll out, hand holding to ensure
smooth transition of candidates to join organization
- Preparing periodic reports and presenting to senior management.
- Responsible for providing end to end recruitment solutions for filling up vacancies
Employee Life Cycle Management:
- Complete Pre & Post joining formalities for new hires viz Background Verification, Medical Checks, documentation etc.
- Assisting the Functional Head in designing the Induction Program for new joinee.
- Briefing the new hire on Company Profile, HR Policies & Process.
- Ensuring implementation and constant improvement of the Induction Program through HR and functional head feedback from the new joinee as well as from the concerned HOD.
- Create Master Data Information of new hire in SAP.
- Updating all employees- related records & information in SAP as well as in personal files on timely basis.
- Overseeing timely issuance of Appointment / Probation Confirmation letter etc.
- Responsible for Exit process & Full and Final Settlements of employees on All India basis.
- SPOC for PMS related co-ordination activity on All India basis and present accurate data to the management for review. Accordingly completing / updating the same in SAP as well as generating increment letters etc.
- SPOC for implementation of KRA / KPI activity on All India basis.
Employee Engagement & Welfare
- Ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances & maintaining cordial employee relations.
- Organizing various employee engagement activities like festival functions, various events and other awareness programmes, aimed at enhancing the sense of bonding and oneness amongst the employees.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.