Manager - Talent Acquisition at ABP Management Services
Views:228 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition - FinTech Startup (5-10 yrs)
Fintech startup ( TA Corporate Role)
Client : One of the fastest growing & well funded Fintech startup company based at Mumbai. It is a B2B online platform which create a one-stop marketplace of insurance products.
Role : Recruitment vertical lead( Assistant Manager )
Location : Mumbai (work from office, 5 days/week)
CTC : upto 12 LPA
Desired Profile :
- Graduate or MBA in HR
- Minimum 5+ year's experience in similar role preferably from financial services /Fintech/ Insurance industry, of which minimum 2 years should be team handling.
- Experience in bulk hiring and Sales hiring is must
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipeline for both short-term and long-term hiring needs
- Possess proven negotiation skills with the ability to influence and persuade hiring decisions
- Proficiency with hiring tools i.e. Naukri. com, IIM Jobs, LinkedIn, Monster.com, etc.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Can-do attitude, proactive, accountable, attention to details, and understanding the importance of data accuracy
- Proficient with Microsoft Office-Excel, Word
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to liaise with multiple stake holders
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage end to end recruitment individually, and a team of 2 recruiters, for Sales vertical.
- Create sourcing and hiring strategy to ensure organisation's hiring goal is achieved within time
- Be responsible for full cycle of recruitment including sourcing, screening, coordinating interviews, negotiating offers, ensuring smooth joining and onboarding
- Have hands-on knowledge of hiring tools like Job portals, social media, LinkedIn, Referrals, etc., and guide team members for better sourcing strategies
- Liaise with all stakeholders to ensure timely recruitment and smooth onboarding
- Meet or exceed KRAs of self and team members
- Develop and maintain a pool of qualified applicants using techniques including sourcing via different tools, walk-in drives, consultants, campus hiring, referrals and other network
- Maintain applicant database by entering candidate information and recruiting activity on Darwinbox
- Build and maintain a good rapport with all stakeholders
- Act as a Single point of contact for business managers in the verticals regarding hiring requirements, updates, and queries
- Maintain MIS
Those interested contact Manisha 9873002499
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.