Talent Acquisition & BD at Right Advisors
Views:1139 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition (4-6 yrs)
- Proactively build a pipeline of quality candidates for the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate timely hiring and greater volume of candidates in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking, direct sourcing and referrals.
- Manage the sourcing process in the identification and assessment of external talent using creative, proactive, cutting edge recruitment methods.
- Build and develop knowledge base of companies, candidates, and various industry sub segments specific to practice business unit.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment for below manager level positions: including initial CV screening and first stage telephone interviews with shortlisted candidates. Following up on hiring manager feedback and ensuring candidates are kept informed in the process
- Market intelligence & research/sourcing (Primary & Secondary)
- Working on ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the Recruitment Team
- Bachelor's / Post Graduate degree required
- Minimum 4+ years- in Research & Market Mapping, ideally from Executive search Firms
- Demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter to drive company branding as well as develop candidate pipelines
- An advanced level knowledge of the sourcing component of recruiting
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential as is a high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and a demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customer