Talent Acquisition & BD at Right Advisors
Views:1167 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition (4-6 yrs)
- Proactively build a pipeline of quality candidates for the Talent Acquisition team to facilitate timely hiring and greater volume of candidates in the recruitment lifecycle.
- Identify candidates by utilizing multiple strategies including: LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social media, networking, direct sourcing and referrals.
- Manage the sourcing process in the identification and assessment of external talent using creative, proactive, cutting edge recruitment methods.
- Build and develop knowledge base of companies, candidates, and various industry sub segments specific to practice business unit.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruitment for below manager level positions: including initial CV screening and first stage telephone interviews with shortlisted candidates. Following up on hiring manager feedback and ensuring candidates are kept informed in the process
- Market intelligence & research/sourcing (Primary & Secondary)
- Working on ad hoc projects as required for the benefit of the Recruitment Team
- Bachelor's / Post Graduate degree required
- Minimum 4+ years- in Research & Market Mapping, ideally from Executive search Firms
- Demonstrated success in use of social media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter to drive company branding as well as develop candidate pipelines
- An advanced level knowledge of the sourcing component of recruiting
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Strong organizational and time management skills are essential as is a high level of attention to detail
- Self-starter, who is flexible and adaptable to constant change and has the ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and a demonstrated ability to provide the highest level of customer service to internal and external customer
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.