CEO at Options India Group
Views:27090 Applications:1394 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Assistant Manager - Supply Chain Management - FMCG - NITIE/SPJain/XLRI (2-4 yrs)
We are currently looking for an Astt Manager- Supply Chain Management for one of the largest FMCG cos. in India, to be based at their H.O. in Kolkata.
Company Profile :
Our client is A USD 16.5 billion multinational group, who employs more than 180,000 people in over 100 countries. The company enjoys a strong presence in the FMCG and Consumer Goods industries.
Our client has featured on the Forbes Global 2000, a comprehensive listing of the world's largest, most powerful public companies, as measured by revenue, profit, assets and market value.
To lead Supply Chain in meeting the planned objectives of the business by devising short and long term strategies
1. Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies
2. Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain. Develop innovative solutions leveraging internal tools, knowledge, and international expertise
3. Develop supply chain network models using Llamasoft Supply Chain Guru to perform Network Optimization and Simulation
4. Management and execution of strategic network optimization studies for NPI and international supply chain networks. These include: distribution network consolidation/expansion, manufacturing optimization, transportation policy optimization, etc
5. Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture. Collaborate in the discovery of supply chain opportunities throughout a combined client network
6. Provides analytical expertise and guidance for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals
7. Responsible for Devising input material strategies to achieve the business plans in alignment with the procurement counterpart
8. Responsible for strategy and Implementation for any capacity enhancement and readiness for any new packaging format in alignment with the production and packaging development teams
9. The position holder is responsible for coordination and interaction with other stakeholders within the business
10. The position holder is responsible for meeting all the NPI and Exports requirements as committed in the plan
11. The position holder is responsible for planning of NPI and export SKUs in the most cost efficient way without any impact on production plans
12. Work directly with Category Heads to understand business requirements, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value. Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools to improve upon efficiency and productivity
Education & Relevant Experience
- PGDM / MBA (Operations) from NITIE/ XLRI/ SPJIMR/ IIT Mumbai (SJMSOM)
1-3 years of Supply Chain Management for FMCG Firms (2016/17/18 Batches)
- Negotiation skills of very high order.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be a team player.
- Should have experience in handling complexity and volatility requirements.
- Strong strategic mindset.
- Strong in systems and processes.
Salary: Best among the industry (Should be around Rs.20.0-25.0 Lpa)
We hope the mentioned position will be of your interest. In this regard, we request you to apply with the following details:
Your latest updated CV as a word attachment:
Your current and expected salary package:
Please confirm your willingness to relocate to Kolkata:
Awaiting your response on the above.
Options India Group