Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:1943 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Assistant Manager - Supply Chain - FMCG - NITIE/SPJIMR/IIM/XLRI (1-3 yrs)
We are looking for an Asst. Manager- Supply Chain for one of the Large outfits, based at Kolkata.
A Post Grad. in Ops./IE/IM from NITIE / SPJIMR / IIM's/ XL etc. with around 1 - 3 (preferably 2015 - 2017 batchers) years of strong work experience in Supply Chain in a Large FMCG.
- Determine optimal site locations and inventory levels for facilities, determine ideal transportation lanes, and identify appropriate mix of transportation and contracting strategies
- Determine underlying issues, solution alternatives, and calculate benefits to the integrated supply chain.
- Management and execution of strategic network optimization studies for NPI and international supply chain networks. These include: distribution network consolidation/expansion, manufacturing optimization, transportation policy optimization, etc.
- Provide support for the implementation of a continuous improvement culture. Collaborate in the discovery of supply chain opportunities throughout a combined client network.
- Provides analytical expertise and guidance for projects, new business opportunities, and proposals.
- Responsible for Devising input material strategies to achieve the business plans in alignment with the procurement counterpart.
- Responsible for strategy and Implementation for any capacity enhancement and readiness for any new packaging format in alignment with the production and packaging development teams.
The position holder is responsible for meeting all the NPI and Exports requirements.
- Work directly with Category Heads to understand business requirements, identify data requirements, and formulate strategies that yield value. Working knowledge of Business Intelligence tools to improve upon efficiency and productivity.
In case this of interest to you, please forward your detailed resume mentioning CTC.
For any further clarity on this, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619.