MD at Employers4Employees
Views:3304 Applications:343 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Assistant Manager - Supply Chain - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Designation : Assistant Manager
Work experience : 3+ years
1. Own customs clearance process, co-ordinate with CHA and custom officials
2. Well versed with Indian customs. Own and resolve queries from customs
3. Own in-time performance metrics and supply chain cost
4. Lead initiatives for reduction in inbound timeline and overall supply chain costs
5. Lead a team of 4-5 executives for tracking of shipments and costs
6. Review warehouse and freight forwarders performance; negotiate rates with forwarders
7. Re-conciliation of billing & follow up for payments
1. Knowledge of import, shipping and customs clearing and duty terms.
2. Stakeholder management- Experience in managing CHAs and freight forwarders.
3. Experience in managing and reporting costs and metrics
4. Graduate (preferably in Engineering) with 3+ years work experience.
5. Knowledge of Microsoft excel. SQL is a plus.
6. Candidates with first mile experience in an e-commerce/FMCG setup preferred.
CTC budget : 10 lpa (Negotiable)