Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:3159 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - Consulting Firm - CA (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
As a Assurance Senior, you are required to manage a portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timeliness and quality of the work of the Global delivery services team serving that client. The role requires technical knowledge of accounting standards and strong project management skills along with well-developed communication and leadership skills.
Seniors work on increasingly challenge engagements, in order to gain the experience and skills needed to manage a portfolio. Seniors typically manage small teams comprising Associates, Advanced Associates and Lead Associates.
The role will be the blended experience of domestic and multinational clients for CA's who will like to gain exposure to IFRS/ ISA- s/ multinational companies whilst retaining domestic client experience.
Technical Competencies / Skills required :
- Assurance Technical skills : good knowledge of Indian auditing standards. Working knowledge of ISA's an advantage.
- Accounting Standards : Good working knowledge of Indian GAAP and financial performance and measurement concepts. Working knowledge of IFRS or US GAAP an advantage.
- Coaching skills : Able to coach and supervise junior team members and give feedback.
- Project Management skills : Able to run multiple (5-6) engagements and team members simultaneously and should also collaborate with the onshore engagement team to identify critical project outcomes, work products, barriers to success, and changes in expectations or scope.
- Communication skills : Builds relationships with on-site and overseas colleagues, explains issues clearly, escalate and resolve problems appropriately.
- Team player : Contribute to a positive team environment by demonstrating consistent commitment and optimism toward work challenges
Job Specification :
- 3-5 years of post-qualification experience from midsized to Big 4 audit background, potentially in BPO finance environment.
Competencies / Skills :
- Energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
- Empathy, patience, confidence, seeks continuous improvement
- Robust and assertive, able to handle conflicting demands and priorities
- Attention to detail
Education : CA max 3 attempts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.