Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:6270 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit - Audit Services - CA (3-5 yrs)
Skillsets that the firm would like to see you exhibit,
Role specific skillsets:
- Finalisation of statutory audit assignments (including group reporting) independently
- Planning for the statutory audit assignments
- Handling of team
- Training and research
- Being a SPOC for the client
- Good technical knowledge AS, SAs etc. needed for execution of assignment
- Learn and use of firm methodology
- Communicate with clients and their overseas counterparts wherever required
- Co-ordination with the firm's cross service teams (IDT, Tax, C Law, TP, etc.) for assignments
- Ownership of clients like CSS, billing, recovery, etc.
- Working knowledge about internal audits
- Flexible to work on non standard assurance engagements
- Travel across all locations
- Commercial Awareness : Able to understand the key business issues that affect profitability and growth of an enterprise and takes appropriate action to maximise success.
- Customer Service : Exceeding customer expectations by displaying a total commitment to identifying and providing solutions of the highest possible standards aimed at addressing customer needs.
- Diversity : Treats all individuals with respect, responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do likewise.
- Independence : Actions based on own convictions rather than on a desire to please others. Is prepared to challenge others and has the courage to stand up for what they believe to be right.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity : Awareness of other people and environment and own impact on these. Actions indicate a consideration for the feelings and needs of others, (but not to be confused with sympathy).
- Leading People : Motivates, enables and inspires others to succeed, utilising appropriate styles. Has a clear vision of what is required and acts as a positive role model.
- Openness to Change : Proactively supports change and effectively adapts his/her approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements.
- Organisational Collaboration : Capacity to perceive the impact and implications of decisions and activities on other parts of the organisation. Actions taken are focused on the organisation. Working with others towards a common purpose.
- People Development : Developing the skills and competencies of subordinates through training and development activities related to current and future jobs.
- Strategic Perspective : Takes account of a wide range of longer-term issues, opportunities and contingencies. Identifies the means of implementing plans in line with the vision and direction.
Required Candidate profile
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- Chartered Accountant with 3-5 years post qualification experience (preferable big 4 experience related to audit)
- Expert knowledge of business processes, accounting, reporting and audit methodology
- Expert knowledge and application of accounting standards and SAs under Indian GAAP
- Awareness of reporting under IFRS and other GAAPs as may be required for the group reporting for various entities.
- Capable of spotting the issues and providing the options for solutions
- Awareness of direct and indirect taxes and corporate laws
- Excellent team management and client handling experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Self starter with a strong work ethic
- Exposure to ERP environment (Tally, SAP, JDE, etc.)
- Strong communication, with good command on English language
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.