Hiring Manager at Jobaaj.com
Views:64 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - Statutory Audit (2-4 yrs)
Responsibilities and Duties-
- Experience in performing multiple full round of external/substantive auditing and proficient with IFRS/IAS regulations.
- Developing audit procedures and cross reference work papers.
- Drafting audit reports- write up observations and other sections of the audit report and presenting it to management.
- Performing financial audits including financial statements, such as Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash & Bank
- Working collaboratively as a part of the team and communicate effectively with audit professionals, supervisors and senior management in the Australia only.
- Performing audit procedures and tests by audit methodology based on overall audit plan, ensuring proper documentation of work performed.
- Perform data analytics on PBC (provided by client) such as General Journal Entry Dump, Cost of Sales, Master files of Customer, Suppliers and Employees
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or pursuing ACCA
- At least 2-4 years of external audit experience
- Should be proficient in IFRS
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills to represent the firm well to client's management.
- Knowledge of software like Quick books, Xero, MYOB, Net Suite, SAP, CCH and Caseware and others
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.