Consultant at Pentagram Consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:2312 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Manager - SPI - Energy & Natural Resources Sector - Big4 (5-8 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with one of the Big4 for AM-SPI Energy Sector role.
Looking for the candidate having minimum experience of 4.6 years in Data Analytics in energy sector.
Sound knowledge on Data Visualization tool i.e. Power BI or Tableau.
Position: Assistant Manager -SPI (Energy and Natural Resources sector)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Help build a vibrant analytics practice for the deal advisory business
- Provide support to the BU head to chart out the analytics vision for the group and implement the key strategies
- Be the key member who can lead development of key analytics offerings, develop new business and drive increased adoption of analytics
- Provide oversight on engagements and drive multiple internal initiatives.
- Ability to lead and execute high complexity projects on end- to-end basis. Drive additional analysis where required on complex engagements
- Correlate broader industry trends with the findings from the data using secondary research, third party databases and business knowledge
- Lead complex storyboarding and overall problem-solving approach to develop recommendations.
- Present the insights through visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.) to briefly communicate the overall story to key stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with onshore CO. teams in the development of and delivery of recommendations
- Manage workflow, delivery and act as Co. point of contact for the onshore country teams.
- Recruit, train and assist in career growth and professional development of team members.
- Be the day-to-day/key client contacts on engagements
- Build a high performance culture - build a team of highly motivated and inspired team members delivering insightful work products, and adding value to DA practitioners through service innovation.
- Guide and mentor junior members to help them develop as well rounded professionals.
- Proactively identify and manage people and team issues by maintaining an excellent connect with team members across all levels
- Manage staff to provide real time feedback and guidance to engagement teams onshore to help ensure timely and efficient delivery
Essential skills required
Education / professional qualifications
MBA / CFA Prior Experience:
The candidate must have 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, particularly in a professional services firm / third-party KPO/IT- BPO company/internal research/strategy teams within key technology companies
- Strong inter-personal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong people and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work with people across many cultures
- Strong leadership qualities
- Effective training skills
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Effective presentation skills
- Strong proficiency in managing and generating insights from large volumes of data using Alteryx & presenting them through visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Knowledge of programming language such as R, Python and SAS is preferred
- Ability to conceptualize & create dashboards and reports for senior stakeholders & present the same
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products including: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources
- Strong organization skills with people management exposure- Help build a vibrant analytics practice for the deal advisory business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.