Recruitment Manager at Personaliq
Views:1311 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - SEO - IT (5-12 yrs)
About the Role:
The candidate should be highly motivated, analytical and intellectually curious to help drive our client business forward. The individual is accountable for all aspects of SEO and results. Hands-on experience on ecommerce SEO and local SEO and tools like Ahref, ASO ,SEMRush is required. The candidate will be expected to strategise, monitor performance and optimise campaigns towards achieving the defined campaign objectives. The candidate must have a working knowledge of web tracking tools like Google analytics.
- 3+ years of experience in Technical SEO
- Should have sound technical knowledge on site migration, in-depth actionable technical audit, rich snippet audit and optimisation, back link audit and etc.
- Should have experience in optimising java script heavy websites.
- Should have an understanding of Programmatic/Edge SEO.
- Should be able to make code-related SEO recommendations.
- Should be very good at operating Excel.
- Basic level coding knowledge is required.
- Should have had client communication (calls + email) previously.
- Should be able to derive SEO strategies for mid to enterprise websites.
- Should be able to SWOT analysis considering SEO techniques.
- Should be able to set up automation (using pre-built Python, Xpath scripts etc.).
- Should be able to forecast traffic, ranking & revenue through SEO.
- Should be comfortable operating SEO tools that can help set up automation for Index monitoring via URL Inspection API, automate the creation of title/descriptions.
- Should be able to extract and create strategies from data scraping techniques.
- Creating dynamic pages with dynamically generated copy/meta details at scale using AI/ML algorithms or other tools
- Should have an experience of International client management
- A person should be able to do Conversion Strategies: Conversions tracking analysis, pixel/tags creations, conversion setting, conversions tags implementations [GTM], conversion custom variables
- Define requirements and drive strategic direction on allocated projects, delivering quarterly client plans.
- Work closely with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, to provide diverse approaches covering multiple aspects of SEO as a discipline.
- Day-to-day project management of planned tasks for specific clients.