Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:10717 Applications:662 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Manager/Senior Analyst - Business Research - KPO (3-7 yrs)
Client is a well known Outsourcing brand & is rated among "Best Employers to work for ". The team works for several in house
projects primarily ranging from market / competitor intelligence, market strategies and support on multiple strategy initiatives for Client's various offices located globally.
- Understand & analyse project requirements expressed by client and scope out potential issues.
- Handle project management issues - develop a blue print / story board of the project, schedule and structure the project, define its scope, develop hypothesis, present the project in the required format and meet deadlines
- Client Interactions & meeting client expectations - complete client management
- Develop analytical frameworks and research protocols. Contribute towards building the intellectual capital by way of creating training material and imparting training to other research staff
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key organizational processes and systems. Location: Gurgaon Shift : UK shift . No transport
- Must be in a Business Research role with well known KPO / Outsourcing brand
- Team Management skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Research, Daatabases [Factiva, Hoovers], Modeling
- Has strong analytic and problem solving skills & must be articulate
UK Shifts. No transport
Ready to travel abroad on assignments.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.