Principal Consultant at Career Inflections
Views:7166 Applications:548 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Assistant Manager/Senior Analyst - Business Research - KPO (3-7 yrs)
Client is a well known Outsourcing brand & is rated among "Best Employers to work for ". The team works for several in house
projects primarily ranging from market / competitor intelligence, market strategies and support on multiple strategy initiatives for Client's various offices located globally.
- Understand & analyse project requirements expressed by client and scope out potential issues.
- Handle project management issues - develop a blue print / story board of the project, schedule and structure the project, define its scope, develop hypothesis, present the project in the required format and meet deadlines
- Client Interactions & meeting client expectations - complete client management
- Develop analytical frameworks and research protocols. Contribute towards building the intellectual capital by way of creating training material and imparting training to other research staff
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for key organizational processes and systems. Location: Gurgaon Shift : UK shift . No transport
- Must be in a Business Research role with well known KPO / Outsourcing brand
- Team Management skills.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Business Research, Daatabases [Factiva, Hoovers], Modeling
- Has strong analytic and problem solving skills & must be articulate
UK Shifts. No transport
Ready to travel abroad on assignments.