Talent Partner at Stellehire Recruitment Services
Views:524 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Assistant Manager - SCM Finance - FMCG/Manufacturing/Retail - CA (3-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - SCM Finance - FMCG/Manufacturing/Retail - CA qualified
- Lead the Finance team for Trading Operations of Company.
- Work very closely with Procurement, Supply chain and Business Team in Improving financial performance and profitability of trading operation.
- Setting up of robust inventory controls in order to ensure no leakages in inventory.
- Be responsible for the Working Capital Management of the business, participation in vendor negotiation, optimisation of Supply chain cost and overall Financial control in the business.
- Monitor the operating and financial performance of the business, track cash flow, Unit Economics, and Supply chain costs on a periodic basis.
- Set up system and processes for financial evaluation of business performance on different parameters like operating margin, Net margin, ROI on different Dimensions of business like Brand, Category, SKU level, Customer level etc.
- Work with procurement team and help them in vendor management / negotiation and agreements on terms of trade with brands/manufacturers.
- Participate in budgeting / planning for the business operations, Cash flows and Working capital management.
- Design and drive payment processes for vendor payment in most effective manner.
- Work with Supply chain team on tracking of SCM cost, negotiation with logistics company, Warehousing service provider etc and building the supply chain network in cost effective manner
- This role will require working from the our fulfillment centre.
We are looking for leaders at all levels who have the hunger to work with some of the smartest people, who are driven by a sense of purpose, and who wish to leave a legacy in their respective domains and among their professional fraternity. We are not just building apps or tech platforms, but rather building distributed ecosystems connected through intelligent technology that can change the face of the food and grocery consumption pipelines in India, forever, for the better.
- CA with 3 to 5 years of experience in Accounts and Finance preferably from FMCG / Manufacturing / Retail major.
- Article Ship from top 10 audit firms (preferably big 4).
- Experience of working with procurement / SCM team as business partner.
- Experience handling the commercial aspect of Trading/ procurement / supply chain for the business.
- Ability to provide business inputs and domain knowledge for finance/accounting / Taxation to Procurement and supply chain team.
- Ability to work under pressure with limited resource and tight timelines
- Experience of Handling Audits with Big 4 accounting firm.
- Experience of handling VAT compliance, Audit and litigations with VAT authorities is added advantage.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.