Founder/CEO at PKS & Associates
Views:68 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Assistant Manager - SAP FI/CO - Industrial House (5-7 yrs)
Asstt. Manager - SAP ( FI/CO ) @ Noida
Our client is a large industrial house in Oil & Gas domain and they would like to fill-up following position asap.
Position : Asstt. Manager - SAP ( FI/CO )
Location : Noida
Education : Engg/ CA/ Masters in Finance
Experience : 5-7 Years
Compensation : Commensurate with education and experience
Role Responsibilities and Desired Profile :
JOB PURPOSE : To work as Core Team Member to manage all digital requirements of Finance and Treasury Departments
- Managing digital projects in Finance and Treasury departments of the company and its subsidiaries
- Understanding business requirements, driving the digital process implementation.
- Drive and manage selection of appropriate vendors/solutions/digital tools
- Identifying and quantifying benefits, timelines, cost of the solution to the company
- Should be Updated with new solutions available in the market and proposing the same to business stakeholders.
- To take up new business requirement as per ITSM Processes and tools. Ensure quality deliverables. Tracking and Managing deliverables.
- Ensuring compliance related to all company audit and statutory requirements.
- Sustenance of SAP business processes in area of Finance, Controlling, Treasury and Funds Management Module. To work closely with sustenance Partners for:
- Configuration of SAP System
- Testing of System
- Validation of Deliverables submitted by Implementation Partner as per business requirements
- Providing First level of support to end users
- Completion of documentations along with training data for end users
- Developing Roles and Authorization Matrix
- Play active role in development of KPIs and reporting in Finance and Treasury departments
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Candidate should be having bachelor's degree in Engg or C.A or Master's degree in Finance.
- Preferably from Tier-II Institute and above.
Experience - Candidate should have 5-7 years of experience in SAP Finance & Controlling Module or Treasury
- Preferably certification in SAP Finance and Controlling Module.
Skill Sets :
- SAP FICO on ECC or S/4
- SAP Funds Management on ECC or S/4
- SAP Treasury on ECC or S/4
Other - Good communication and analytical skill