Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:857 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Assistant Manager - Sales Operations & Marketing - Food Service (5-10 yrs)
Primary Purpose of Role:
Responsible for the effective channel and category strategy and understanding of market execution in India enabling Regional Sales Managers and Business Head to execute said strategies in the most efficient way resulting in sustainable profitable growth.
This role includes co-ordination with sales and marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities & Key Deliverables -
1. Understanding the relevant segments in the Indian FS market and mapping the market operators as per these segments, identifying gaps, creating and executing a strategy to penetrate.
2. Tracking New operators added, sales progression, NMEU/RMEU/IO progress for each region and sharing insights post TM activations.
3. RTM Understanding on business parameters like overall volume, product mix, number of operators billed in a month/3 months, Cash & Carry initiatives (listed separately), Wholesale initiatives etc.
4. Work on spends profile for business in each environment/segment from a trade and marketing support standpoint and optimizing them.
Category with Operator
1. Creating and cascading the occasion framework by environment, identifying specific occasions in each environment, the products suitable to these occasions and relevant ways to activate the same.
2. Work on operator specific support plans in the form of trade/marketing spend line items while adhering to overall budgets.
Operations Spends Planning
1. Work with manager to design India spends profile on SMM and marketing costs.
2. Once aligned, ensure that adequate provisions are taken under relevant heads for smooth handling of DB claims.
3. Work with Foodservice team stakeholders to plan and cascade the budgets allotted and setting up the guardrails for the year.
4. Timely tracking of I/Os and budgets to ensure seamless process.
Trade Marketing Occasion based promotions
1. National promotions are finalized as per national priorities and calendar.
Signages be French fries week , Festive Season , New year offer and IPL etc. Agency coordination, printing of materials, managing the dispatches and deployment would be part of the role.
2. Managing the Foodservice Events - Aahar , IFF , Food Food Awards etc.
3. Artwork Designs and customizations while monitoring that these are in line with the brand guidelines, agency coordination and billing management.
4. Overall budget management for heads under trade marketing including estimating the same for year and strat plan time periods.
5. Set up a process to tap the Online delivery space such as Zomato / Swiggy and leverage opportunity for McCain products in the operator menu.
6. Execute cost effective / high redemption rate consumer promotions designed for specific environments to increase VPO
7. Set up a process for Kiosk Management which includes Organization / Monitoring / Management and Usage of Kiosks installed Pan India.
8. Putting digital trade marketing into practice to delight today's demanding customer to improve sales and margins and strengthen relationship to build loyalty.
9. Timely tracking of TM reports and creating dashboards to understand ROI of any activation, e.g. Incremental volume from the activation, lines sold, Numeric Distribution, spend etc.
This position reports to the National Sales Operation Strategy & Trade- Food Service
To effectively perform in this job the position holder must have:
5- 8 years of experience in FMCG and Relevant experience in same space
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbal, Interpersonal, influencing skills, strong analytical skills.
Master degree in Business -Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.