Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:174 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Assistant Manager - Sales - Oil & Gas/Pulp & Paper Industry (5-7 yrs)
Asst Manager Sales
Required for a Valve MNC in Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper industry to:
1. Pursue sales leads, visiting existing and new customers to meet sales targets
2. Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services
3. Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships
Work complexity and business impact: Works independently to complete given assignments, promoting and selling the organization's products and services. Some negotiation is required and should be able to identify prospective customers. May guide others within own area of expertise.
Major responsibilities include :
- Provide sales forecasting for assigned customer base and set performance goals accordingly.
- Build up customer base by expanding to new business area.
- Build up and maintain good customer relations for top customer satisfaction
- Market and sell products and services according to agreed plans in cooperation with Indian/Global management.
- Cooperation & development of sales channel partners.
- Monitors / Analyses competition activities and devises effective strategy to be ahead of them
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Mechanical /control& instrumentation, preferred) and minimum 5 - 7 years sales experience of various equipments in Automation Industry.
- Must be experienced in selling of Industrial Valves
- Market and Customer experience & exposure to Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Refining & Petrochemical and EPC contractors is a must.
- Proficient use of spreadsheets, PowerPoint, word processing and have a good understanding of the use of data bases.
- Should have handled business to big / corporate customers.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of the time