Manager HR/Job Consultant at Boolean Staffing Solution
Views:170 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Assistant Manager - Sales Automation - FMCG/FMCD (3-8 yrs)
Essence of Role :
- Assistant Manager - Sales Automation will be the primary point of contact for all salesforce, marketing automation initiatives. He will act as liaison between business and technology and will be responsible for enabling the functional heads to make data driven key decisions that will have a direct impact on achieving the vision. This role is to have operational focus across business and will be based out of Powai.
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide analytical support to top management by automating reports.
- Responsible for All Schemes Related Operations for the organization
- Responsible for All Master Management for the organization
- Responsible for Centralized schemes and budget updates / Uploads
- Responsible for Daily / Weekly / Monthly Secondary MIS to Sales & marketing.
- Responsible for all technical support for SFA & DMS for for the organization.
- Prompt resolution of Field / Distributor queries for the organization.
- Engagement of Vendors for different digital solutions.
- Responsible for 100% SFA & DMS adherence across the all Zones.
- To make a bridge between SAP & Bizom and act as Level 2 Layer with Mobisy to Resolve Operational issues Timely
Qualifications and Competency Requirement:
Qualifications - Graduate / Post Graduate
- 3-5 years in Sales Force Automation
- Preferable experience on BIZOM
- Industry FMCG / FMCD Vertical with strong understanding of FMCG Business
- Strong MS Office skills, specifically strong working knowledge of and MS Excel (formulas, lookups, pivots) and PowerPoint.
- Sales Management, Planning and Operational Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills.
Desired Competencies / Behaviours:
- Advanced problem solving and planning skills to manage deliverables and timelines.
- Exceptional organizational skills to manage high-level communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Strategic Thinking
- High Initiative
- Result Orientation
Team Boolean Staffing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.