Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3573 Applications:566 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:290
Assistant Manager - Rural Development - Defence/Government (3-7 yrs)
Job Description :
- This is an Assistant Manager level position in 'Government Advisory' department.
- The candidate would be working on Client Projects of the company
- 4 - 6 years Experience in implementing water projects in rural areas is required.
- Prior experience in the Implementation of Social Projects in Rural areas is essential.
- Ability to manage technical aspects of fieldwork related to water projects
- Familiarity with rural and tribal community dynamics
- Ability to troubleshoot, innovate, and problem-solve
Additional Information :
- Engineering / MSW (Masters in Social Welfare) or Master in Rural Development
- Virtual On-boarding shall take place for the moment. Physical Office (Gurugram) shall resume later based on the company's policy.
- A strong learning culture
- Regular rewards and recognition programs
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage for staff and family
- Expansive general and accidental coverage for staff
Required Qualification :
Masters - Master of Social Work (M.S.W. or M.A. (SW))
in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Engineering / MSW (Masters in Social Welfare) or Master in Rural Development