Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:2820 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Assistant Manager - Risk Advisory & Compliances - Financial Services (3-4 yrs)
Role specific skillsets:
Governance, Risk & Compliance
- Responsible for executing client related engagements related to the areas of governance, risk and compliance (GRC), process reviews, internal audits, standard operating procedures,enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with the firm's quality guidelines and methodologies
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches and counsels and develops junior team members
- Understand clients requirements, respond promptly to client requests and inquiries and consistently meet client needs
- Should be able to understand complex business situations, risk and controls in ERP environment, identify gaps and suggest leading practices
- Supervise a team of internal audit personnel across different client engagements. Plan, organize, direct and monitor internal audit operations, including overall quality of deliverables, processes and Oversee billing and collections
- Looking for opportunity creation and generating of new businesses
- Handling a Team size of 5-10 persons reviewing their operations, performance evaluation, mentoring and supporting them to develop their skills and knowledge
- Adhering to the best practices established by the firm in relation to project delivery, documentation methodology and reporting, etc.
- Ensuring other practice managements of the branch such as submission of periodic MIS to the management, budgeting and billing the current assignments, etc.
- Also possess Exposure in Consulting, Advisory and Taxation practices.
- Corporate Financial Services:
- Review the accounting work done by juniors
- Support in finalization of financial statements
- Meet clients and prospective clients and understand their needs
- Liaise with direct and indirect tax team and ensure the regularity of compliances
- Monitor funds of the clients
- Review MIS and identify the gaps
- Detect the issues pragmatically and advise the client
- Provide acceptable compliance solutions to client
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements
- Client Excellence - Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm
- Planning and organizing - Sets priorities, defines activities, gives responsibilities and plans work so that results are achieved on time and within budget
- Financial management - Deals with all aspects of financial performance in a timely and effective way so as to ensure that all time is appropriately recorded, billed and collected, thereby maximizing profitability
- Teamwork - Works cooperatively with others, positively influences them and ensures team participation to support the firms goals
- Communicating- Listens to, understands and communicates confidently with others in a clear, concise, polite and purposeful way
- Motivating- Motivates self and others to succeed
- To be tailor-fit for the above skill sets, you need to have,
- Minimum 4 + years experience in a related field, preferably in internal audit and Statutory Audit consulting, Corporate Financial management, advisory, professional services and/or industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent interpersonal, project management and client relationship skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills. Excellent delivery skills and technical knowledge.
- Prior management and direct supervisory experience in a team environment required. Well honed mentoring and people development skills.
- Ability to think laterally, showcase business acumen and well versed in current trends and developments across business & economy.
- Demonstrates creative thinking and rigorous analysis in solving business problems.
- Team Player
- Able to multi-task and travel as necessary to meet client needs.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.