Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:986 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Assistant Manager - Revenue Accounting - CA (2-3 yrs)
One of the MNC Companies is Hiring a revenue Accounting Professional who would be responsible for assisting in timely and adequate Revenue reporting, manage statutory reporting, audits and compliances relating to revenue.
Main responsibilities include :
- To close monthly revenue accounting and Reporting.
- To Coordinate with the Audit Team and provide required details and close/implement Audit Observations.
- To Comply with local and headquarters' reporting and statutory requirements and adhering to time schedules.
- To Get the revenue accounts audited and cleared with statutory auditors to the required time sched-ule:
- To Work on automaton of business processes to ensure efficiency and accuracy for Revenue.
- To Work with internal audits, and ensure completion of Audits.
- To Prepare & Finalize Channel and sales incentive payments.
- Customer reconciliations and provision for debtors
- SAP changes and implementations for Revenue accounting
- Chartered Accountant (Minimum years of experience required) 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience in managing accounting operations.
- Exposure to the ERP (SAP/Oracle)
- Knowledge of Indian GAAP/ IFRS/ Local tax laws
- Should be a team player
- Has good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Works with cross functional team