Assistant Manager - Regulatory - Financial Consulting Firm (3-4 yrs)
International Business Advisors constitute a young team of path breaking professionals, who believe in creating value through innovation and creativity so as to provide ultimate client satisfaction.
IBA is founded by ex-big four professionals who aim to alloy perfect blend of professionalism with high standards of service, in the pursuit of excellence.
Our service lines are headed by experts from the varied fields of Financial Outsourcing, Assurance, Risk, Taxation, Regulatory, Mergers and Acquisition who ensure timely delivery of value added services to our clients. Supplemented by continual in-house and external trainings, our seasoned professionals combine business, functional and technical expertise that allow our clients to align their business objectives and strategies with the need of today's competitive market.
Key Responsibilities :
- Experience of handling Due Diligence assignments and opinions, routine company secretarial and FEMA compliances.
- Managing a portfolio of clients with focus on ensuring timeliness and quality of all assignments.
- Responsible for Representations with ROC, RBI, NCLT and other statutory authorities.
- Liaison with clients.
- Vetting of contracts like shareholder agreements, employment agreements, ESOPs etc.,
- Examining various laws applicable to clients and resolving client queries.
- Qualified Company Secretary with LLB having 3-4 years relevant experience in consulting companies
- Should have worked extensively on company secretarial matters
- Liaising with the Registrar of companies, Reserve Bank of India, NCLT
- Worked on opinions and due diligences
- Experience in vetting of contracts and some legal work as well like M&A activities and shareholders agreements
- Experience in FEMA
- Worked on insolvency and bankruptcy laws
- Handled a team earlier and worked on multiple clients
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A self starter and go getter
- Independent handling of tasks assigned
- Good time management skills and the ability to priorities and maintain turnaround time