Assistant Manager - Recruitment - Real Estate (3-8 yrs)
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closure of positions.
- As a Talent Acquisition Lead, you will be responsible for employee branding and hiring the best talent. Lead the Talent Acquisition function for all business verticals, ensuring the right staffing resources.
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring strategy.
- Enhance and streamline the current recruiting process.
- Responsible for sourcing candidates via the following methods: cold calling, networking, internal resume database, Internet resume banks, the general Internet, etc.
- Responsible for recruitment metrics like time to hire, cost per hire, offer dropout ratios, etc
- Be responsible for providing the best-in-class candidate experience