Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:107 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - Recruitment Operations - RPO (4-6 yrs)
MBA with 4 - 6 years' experience preferably from a good Institute
1. Prepare process maps for hiring vendors/internal hiring Managers/RPO, manage service delivery, escalation handling, ensure SLAs are met and activities follow process maps and documentation.
2. Account for performance management of screening vendors, RPO and hiring Managers. Proactively partner with all hiring stakeholders and ensure escalations are kept at bay
3. Analyze data to identify trends, insights, and gaps to inform continuous improvement strategies and programs to enable hiring at scale
4. Develop measurements and insights to assess the success and efficacy of vendor operations
5. Explore new sourcing partners and channels specific to skills and roles that we are hiring and involve them in our hiring process at the right time
6. Design and improvise existing referral program to suit immediate and niche hiring, when required, and align with leadership team. Design communication of referral schemes, program manage the scheme and optimize its utilization
7. Co-ordinate referral drives, weekend hiring drives between sourcing partners, RPO and hiring Managers
8. Support the TA Manager by co-creating a robust all-year campus engagement program
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.