HR at Crescendo Group
Views:767 Applications:214 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Assistant Manager - Record To Report/Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI (4-6 yrs)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of finance and account processes. It involves analyzing and insight of financial results and preparation of analytical reports related to business performance or plan.
A leading, global group with billions of assets under management providing comprehensive financial services serving millions of customers.
- Working with organization to support business operations including general ledger accounting, creating month end accruals and financial reporting.
- Delivering scheduled reporting tasks, preparation of analytical reports related to business performance.
- Providing updates to management regarding budget and preparing detailed expense MI.
- Analyzing the forecasts and giving value added insights on variances.
- Supporting on quarterly forecast and annual budgeting exercises.
- Reviewing month end financials at cost center and trial balance to ensure that all transactions posted are valid.
- Inter CA/Cost accountant with 4-6 years of experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications, excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Hyperion/Oracle/PeopleSoft/BOARD
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the finance of the company.
- Eye towards forecasting a company's future finance.
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in the heart of the Financial capital of the country.