Recruitment Consultant at Tata Consumer
Views:70 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - R&D - Travel Agency (7-10 yrs)
Role objective :
The objective of this role is to lead new product development, Cost innovation and system /process improvement projects for Soulfull portfolio. The role is also responsible for the management of the R&D lab and scale up trials management
Key Responsibilities :
Managing the end-to-end development process from concept to launch, ensuring complete visibility and traceability of work, this involves:
- Conducting technical feasibility studies.Work out development strategy - in home/outsource/ combination.
- Executing plan along with prototypes to be tested with the consumers against the project schedule/timelines.
- Documenting ingredient and product specifications, and keeping accurate records of all bench-top, pilot plant and production trials.
- Inputting all key product design parameters.
- Initiating Shelf-life studies.Horizon scanning for innovative ingredients and technologies.
- Generate new ideas in relation to product/ technology platforms aligned with business priorities Keep pace with emerging trends Leverage industry network / vendor base Use own creativity to develop new ideas and concepts
- Managing food safety aspects of the development process and liaising with the CFT to ensure appropriate legal, regulatory and corporate frameworks are adhered to.Work within the budgetary constraints set for projects.
- Management of concurrent innovation projects at different stages within the NPD process
- Coordinating within Cross functional teams (CFT) to ensure delivery as per agreed timelines.
- Timely & Appropriate inputs for successfully resolving process / product issues at manufacturing locations.
- Key person responsible for collaboration with operations/ quality and 3rd party to commercialize projects Interacting with international NPD team to ensure knowledge share and application of common processes and systems
- As required, manage different vendors - ensuring the appropriate confidentiality.
Qualifications and Essential Requirements- :
- A degree in Food Science / Food Technology or other related discipline
- Creative product development experience (related to beverages) and able to demonstrate a thorough understanding on formulation strategies and processing technologies. 7-10 years of industry experience, out of which at least 4 years of experience of new product development projects.
- Experience in managing and positively influencing internal customers (commercial). Excellent project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Good understanding of sensory evaluation. Good understanding of packaging and its interactions with product safety and acceptance through shelf life. Ability to multi-task and work at pace.
Note: For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the redirected career page of the company as well