SEO Analyst at Vervenest Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:50 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Assistant Manager - RCM Presales Operations - Healthcare/BPO (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - RCM Presales Operations
Key Responsibilities :
- Managing all Operating Group, senior client buyer and functional owner relationships for the designated solution Driving
- Driving the necessary sign-off of the solution with proper input from the Operating Groups on client business objectives, industry, risk assessment, budget, and preferences (see service group rules/process and escalation approach for specifics)
- Deep knowledge of Healthcare Payer Processes and experience of Proposal Development for Healthcare Clients
- Industry Certifications in Healthcare - AHIP, AHM, Healthcare Coding
- Knowledge of the application of Digital technologies like Automation, AI, ML, Process Mining, Cognitive Bots, Conversational AI.
- Process Knowledge: Claims Operations, Contact Center Operations, Clinical Services - UM, CM. DM, Quality Management - HEDIS, STAR, Risk Adjustment Services, Provider Data Management, Credentialing, Member, and Provider Services.
- Managing the sales team, Subject Matter Experts required during the sales process and the communication/collaboration with the delivery organization(s)
- Directing and coordinating with Legal & Commercial and Corporate Transaction Services (CTS) in areas specific to the solution to ensure the use of standards
- Collaborating with the Operating Groups to provide input to Terms and Conditions and in some cases accountable for specific Outsourcing contractual terms and conditions
- Identifying leadership contacts for service transition and operations and ensuring appropriate solution plan transition for closed deals
- Interfacing with the delivery organization/s to ensure effective transition, shape services, collaborate on clear solution assumptions, determine appropriate service delivery locations and related cost to deliver
- Solution Planning and Deal Shaping for Qualified Deals
- Understand and translate buyer requirements into a standard solution offering deal approach, solution plan, proposal and cost estimate leveraging standard process methods, deliverables and the right collection of offerings
- Preparing the BD to spend estimate, schedule, work plan, resource/sourcing plan
- Understand and clearly define the input required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with a delivery organization(s), Solution Management (if applicable) and CTS to deliver the defined scope of services
- Collaborating as a key member of the sales team to represent the solution offering to the client buyer and other internal groups
- Requires identifying and assessing complex problems for area(s) of responsibility. Creates solutions in situations in which analysis requires in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Requires involvement in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for the area(s) of responsibility.
- Interaction is with Leadership level at a client and/or within an organization, involving negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Power to influence or complete assignments independently and ability to make decisions, as indicated by latitude to devise work products or plans, reliance on instruction and decision-making ability
- Latitude in decision-making and determination of objectives and approaches to critical assignments