Associate Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:1206 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Assistant Manager - Quantitative Analyst - Model Monitoring (3-6 yrs)
Job Title : Assistant Manager - QA Model Monitoring
Location : Noida
- Monitoring and Analysis of Decision, Impairment and Basel suite of models across banking portfolios including Mortgage, Cards, Loans, SME etc.
- Documentation of monitoring reports as per the standard guidelines and presentation of the same to various decision making committees
- Drive and provide support in the Model Management decision making, model improvements and governance activities
What will you be doing?
- Quickly understand construct of various credit risk models and produce timely and accurate model monitoring packs
- Interpret various metrics and trends present in the model monitoring packs and analyse the impact they have on related portfolios
- Present monitoring analysis to the portfolio teams and various decision making committees and assist in the decision making process
- Standardize & automate the monitoring packs using appropriate software and statistical programming languages e.g. Excel, Access, SQL, Visual Basic, SAS etc.
- Drive and provide support in the monitoring governance activities like writing minutes of meetings, follow up to close action items etc.
What we are looking for?
- Strong analytical, technical and/or statistical skills
- Strong understanding of model monitoring or portfolio MIS activity
- Basic understanding of banking products and lending procedures
- Knowledge of credit risk models and their usage in the Banking environment
- Knowledge of various statistical techniques used in analytics (regression, time series, cluster analysis etc.)
- Good at carrying out statistical analysis using appropriate software and statistical programming languages e.g. Excel, Access, SQL, Visual Basic, R, SAS, Python etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to articulate complex modelling metrics at various level
- Self-starter who can take initiative to automate the monitoring activity to the maximum level Skills that will help you in the role
- Knowledge of models and portfolio dynamics, impairment calculation
- Understanding of lending products from policy and P&L perspective
- A background in credit risk within a banking/consulting firm Education
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operational research field, CA, Engineer, MBA Experience
- Strong analytical background, data driven, results orientated