Analyst - HR legal & Research at Crescendo Global
Views:454 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Quality - Travel/Airlines Process (3-19 yrs)
Opportunity for immediately available candidates with 4+ Years of experience in Airline Operations/Quality.
Candidates with experience in BPO Industry will be preferred.
Shift: Rotational shift
Your future employer: A leading business process management.
1) Conducting process documentation as per ISO standards.
2) Conducting & reviewing sampling strategy in the team.
3) Conducting root cause analysis for process improvements.
4) Conducting MSA as per schedule.
5) Driving & conducting process compliance.
6) Driving & conducting audits (pre-post duties).
7) Conducting, base lining & analyzing CTQs.
8) Conducting measurement system analysis.
9) Driving brainwave initiative in the team.
10) Conducting quality related trainings.
11) Team-up with BBs / QAM's to be a co-facilitator of projects/initiatives.
12) Driving open forums/best practice sharing sessions.
13) Successfully completing ISO training. Working on the product & helping the team to achieve deadlines.
14) Providing timely reports, updates and system entries as required by the internal and external management. Understanding and abide by the importance of discipline, punctuality & protocol.
1. Candidate must have 4+ years of experience in Travel Domain.
2. Candidate must have knowledge of Airport Operations-Ticketing, Reissue, Issue, Refund, Validation etc.
3. Candidates with knowledge of GDS (Amadeus/Sabre/Galileo) will be preferred.
4. Candidate with exposure of BPO Industry will be preferred.
5. Candidate who has team management/People management experience.