HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:456 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Assistant Manager - Quality - FMCG (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Quality
Experience: 5.0 - 10.0 Years
Location : Tiruchirappalli/Trichy
Job Purpose : To ensure adherence to defined quality standards for products, processes, and systems and work towards overall quality improvement for the factory within company guidelines and Regulatory requirements
Principal Accountabilities :
- To ensure adherence of Process Quality Manual guidelines & FSSC 22000 criteria in the factory.
- Responsible for management of layered auditing system & execution of internal audit for Food Safety Management System & ISO 22000
- Responsible for reporting MIS (Management information system ) wrt Quality aspects like COPQ , Internal & external complaints trend & PQRS month on month
- To ensure GHP , GMP & GLP compliance and have basic knowledge on Regulatory requirements of Plant
- Adept at handling the manufacturing of new product as per company standards while a new product launch & improving the existing range.
- To ensure SLA with outsourced activity like Pest control , Cleaning & Gardening agencies and month on month performance evaluation of agencies against SLA
- To ensure R&R of chemists with respect to analytical testing of materials
- To ensure R&R of workman deployed at CTQ (critical to quality) station wrt defect identification & rejection.
- To provide guidance for the proper management, up-keep & control of Quality lab , lab equipment & incoming inspection of material
- To lead the adherence of Plant Quality management system & SOP at each node of process in plant
- To ensure in process CTQ (Critical to quality) controls & FG testing compliance with reliability.
- To develop SOPs, work instructions and formats for defining quality parameters
- Ensure Quality compliance requirements of the Unit:
- Implement Food Safety standards
- Hazard identification & risk assessment
- Ensure compliance requirements are met according to Foods Safety Act 2006
- Conduct RM/PM/FG testing as per FSSAI requirement
- Design, develop and implement Quality Assurance systems like ISO 9001 & FSSC 22000 under guidance of Central resources
- To improve Quality matrices like PQRS Score & Customer complaints trend.
- Responsible for handling external customer complaints & submission of PRAR with adequacy of corrective actions.
Knowledge & Skill :
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 , FSMS , FMEA , 6M , 7 QC Tools , Quality Circle , Food safety act 2006 , FSSAI guidelines & requirement for Food Industry, 5s & Basic Statistics
- ISO 22000/ FSSC 22000 FSMS lead auditor
- Exposure to internal or external audits
- Knowledge of SAP and similar systems.