Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:1644 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Quality Assurance - FMCG (7-8 yrs)
Are you a seasoned sales and marketing professional, who can reach out to markets beyond India and create wider avenues for the company? Then this role is for you.
Our client is a fast-growing FMCG Company.
As a Assistant QA Manager, you will be providing technical training to subordinates and all staff in facilities regarding the adequacy of food safety program, pest control, operational methods and personal hygiene, Critical Control Points, maintenance for food safety & Food Safety Standards (HACCP, BRC, ISO-22000, IFS, BAP, ASC, USFDA etc.) and hygiene practices under superior guidance.
What you will do:
- Planning and executing on-site food safety / quality inspections. Helping in developing compliance strategies.
- Communicating to management on the level of food safety existing at the facility.
- Preparing a written report for management, recapping all issues of observations and, if needed, corrective actions that should be taken.
- Under superior guidance, developing and updating HACCP manuals and other food safety manuals.
- Making food safety documents to QA staff, other department staff, to customers and to authority (EIA, MPEDA etc).
- Ensuring every department is following procedures as well as log keeping. Monitoring all lab activities (Antibiotic Analysis, Chemical Analysis, Microbiology Analysis etc.) and maintain proper TAT.
- Updating all lab analysis procedures and maintain required consumable stock.
- Ability to work independently of direct supervision and file all reports, requests for information and parches details in a timely manner.
- Having the ability to understand and carry out detailed written instructions and to deal with problems involving a few variables in standardized situations
What you need to have:
- At least 7 to 8 years of work experience in QA department of FMCG/ Packaged Food Industry
- Candidate should be having knowledge of Food Safety Standards (HACCP, BRC, ISO-22000, IFS, BAP, ASC, USFDA, etc.)
- Should be familiar with regulatory audits.
- Problem-solving skills
Experience: 7 to 8 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.