Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:770 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Assistant Manager - Projects - FMCG (3-7 yrs)
About client :
- It is one of the leading FMCG company of India.
- Its is work from office.
- 5 days working.
- Design, planning, execution of projects, induction of new line, technology or category-wide initiative in the category. This will involve managing several different technical projects during the year with intensive travel to manufacturing locations.
- 3-5 years. (Ideally should have managed a department in a manufacturing facility for at least 1-2 years).
- Ideal candidate would have food industry or FMCG manufacturing experience. However, candidates with experience in other industries are also acceptable.
- Any gaps in the career to be explained in the resume of covering note to facilitate short listing decision.
- Knowledge of GMPs, HACCP, statutes relating to factories
- Knowledge of utilities such as Compressor, Pumps, Boilers, Blowers, ETP etc.
- Complete familiarity with manufacturing concepts like Lean Manufacturing
- Knowledge in PERT, CPM, Industrial Engineering concepts, AutoCAD.
- Good project planning skills, Must have ability to develop macro and micro project schedule.
- Should be able to break project activities into effective and achievable timelines.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- High energy levels.
- Project execution skills.
Educational Qualification :
Basic educational background that the candidate should possess :
- BE / B.Tech (Mechanical/Electrical.
- Top engineering college or top state colleges
- No unexplained gaps in education and at least 60% marks, high school onwards