Corporate TA at Arise
Views:438 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Assistant Manager - Projects - Construction/Manufacturing Firm (10-15 yrs)
- Ensure that offsites personnel are competent for the duties they perform.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc. and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Manage, design, develop, create, and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Agree with contractor for weekly/ monthly project schedule.
- Monitoring scheduled construction activities.
- Quality inspection.
- Generate material/ equipment's requirement as per project schedule.
- Countercheck the measurements and the RA bills as per the BOQ.
- Generate periodical project control reports.
- Prepare project physical completion report.
- Maintain site order book, record of changes and rate analysis of non-tender documents.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.