HR at Thema Corporate Services
Views:809 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Assistant Manager - Project & Maintenance - Retail (5-10 yrs)
Job Location : Mumbai (goregaon)
Job Description: -
Position : Assistant Manager - Project & Maintenance
Reporting To : Manager- Project & Maintenance
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Creates and executes project work plans and updates as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordination with the services consultant for services design and BOQ to provide the optimum solution for the same. Identifies resources needed with respect to store maintenance and assigns individual responsibilities and coordinates for completion of work.
- Bringing about optimum utilization of resources- labor, materials and equipment, and ensuring their procurement at most cost-effective terms.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope & Periodic inspection of construction sites.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the consultants, contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Effectively applies the methodology and enforces project standards. Ensures project documentation is complete in all respect.
- Manages respective project budget.
- Academic Qualification: Graduate/Diploma in Civil/Electrical engennring.
- Complete knowledge of High Side & Low Side HVAC / Electrical / Fire Fighting / Fire Alarm / PA / Surveillance Systems / MEP / Panels & DBs. Etc.
- Preference to candidates already handling projects for Retail & Facility Management .
- Experience: More than 5 years in handling Retail Projects of small scale for spaces of atleast 2000 sq.ft or more
- Skills: Good communication skills-oral and written, Aesthetic Sense, vendor management. Should have handled negotiation with respect to services BOQ
- Willing to travel Pan India for Execution & Maintenance issues
- Eye to detail is must.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.