Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:78 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Assistant Manager - Productivity - Infrastructure (4-9 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Productivity ( Infrastructure Company )
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES : List the responsibilities/duties associated with the job. For each responsibility/duty listed, give the factors on which an individual's performance is judged
Accountabilities Key Performance Indicators :
Organization Design Studies :
- Plan Organization Design studies for existing or new functions / businesses as per strategic or process needs.
- Develop recommendations and present to stakeholders.
- Productivity improvement achieved
- Manpower ; Present Vs Proposed
- Manpower Resource Planning
- Assess the manpower requirements of various businesses and provide recommendations in order to finalize the Human Capital budget.
- Assess the manpower requirements in case of any changes in the business scenario like new projects, change in strategies, divestments etc.
- Manpower; Initial Vs Final
- Manpower Requirement Assessment
- Ensure processing within SLA of recruitment requests received through Employee Request Forms (ERF) across the Group & recommend for approval.
- SLA for ERF processing
Job Evaluation : Provide support for the Job evaluation process as panel member. Plan Vs Actual
Special Projects/ Initiatives :
- Drive Productivity improvement projects using lean approach like Kaizen events, 5S
- Support implementation of Strategic Manpower Productivity and Business Excellence initiatives.
Plan Vs Actual :
INTERACTIONS : (Describe the job roles that you interact with inside or outside the company to enable you to meet your accountabilities)
External : Roles you need to interact with outside the organization to enable success in your day to day work Internal ; Roles you need to interact with inside the organization to enable success in your day to day work Consultants for Lean, Kaizen Events, Job Evaluation,
Business Excellence :
- All CEOs / GCXOs/HODs across the Group
- All BHR Heads/representatives
DIMENSIONS : (List the significant numerical data which will reflect the scope and scale of activities concerning this job) :
Financial Dimensions : These should be quantifiable numerical amounts like annual budgets, project costs, annual revenue, purchase value etc.
Other Dimensions : Indication of some of the significant volumes associated with the job like number in team/ staff handled etc
Team : 2
- Role requires interactions across all sites, businesses and functions.
- Knowledge of Job Evaluation
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE : State the minimum acceptable proficiency for this job which best indicates the education and/or experience requirements of this job and not the incumbent
Educational Qualifications :
- BE/ME in Industrial Engineering
- PGDM with specialization in Operations / HR
Relevant and total years of Experience :
- 2+ years in the Industrial Engineering function with at least 2 years in a large business conglomerate with diverse business interests or with consulting background.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.