Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:251 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Production - PVC Ceiling (4-18 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Leading end-to-end production activities like planning, control Process &operations, troubleshooting, Field Equipment Data Measurement and Balance wrt cost, resource deployment and time overruns manpower planning & quality compliance and Plan the production to execute monthly production target & schedule.
- Managing daily production reports including Incident Reports with CAPA, Daily Target versus Actual Production Report, Daily Rejection Analysis, reconciliation of materials report and comply with the requirements of own department and MIS.
- Monitoring & instructing process Operation parameters, quality assurance initiatives.
- Coordinating with inventory/stores &purchase for materials availability and utilizing inventory effectively. Ideal raw material to be used on all manufactured products. Analysis of rework and rejection & take appropriate countermeasure.
- Managing & applying various tools & processes to initiate corrective action. Providing manufacturing decisions by calculating production, cost-saving methods, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating requirements.
- Ensuring the flow of resources & Movement of material from one work center to another work center as per shop traveler or as per process requirements.
- Being a creative and proactive contributor on the management team focused on continuous improvement at all times and developing a Positive environment of teamwork to improve overall performance in the factory and providing coaching.
4+Years experience in production of PVC ceiling sheet/panel.
Location - Freetown-West Africa
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.