Manager - Talent Acquisition at Arise Overseas
Views:3888 Applications:757 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:654
Assistant Manager - Production - Personal Care/FMCG/Foods (1-14 yrs)
Assistant Manager- Production-Personal Care/ FMCG/ Foods
Role: Assistant Manager- Production-Personal Care/ FMCG/ Foods
Type: Full Time
Location: Onsite Opportunity
Experience: Minimum 1+ Years
- Ensure availability of infrastructure, equipment and utilities for producing products.
- Ensure resources are focused on critical unit imperatives.
- Plan and budget for initiatives towards providing a flexible manufacturing set up to add value to the product in terms of lower cycle times, recurring costs, brand value.
- Ensure Best Practices are benchmarked.
- Identify gaps in skill requirement for present and anticipated needs. Prepare and implement training and development of skills and managers.
- Evaluate performance for review and correction.
- Liaison with external environment for statutory sanctions and compliance on Factories Inspectorate, environment, electricity and boiler.
- Liaison with union on issues of department.
- Good manufacturing practices
- Problem solving techniques
- Six sigma approach
- Operations management
- Project management