Assistant Manager - Production - FMCG/Pharma (3-8 yrs)
This is a full-time Return to Work Opportunity for Women on a Career Break
A multinational FMCG is looking for :
Role : Production Manager
Exp. - 3+ yrs in FMCG /Pharma industry at plant location
Qualification - B. Tech
Location - Hosur, Bangalore
AM Production is responsible for the planning and coordination of all production activities to ensure that the company production targets are met. The main responsibilities are to ensure the efficient production of goods and services and are of right quantity, quality, and cost.
This would include: -
- Analyzing the work resources
- Keeping track of the production capacity and allocation of machinery
- Monitoring of production cost and take initiative to reduce costs
- Monitoring production timescales
- Preparation of efficient production schedules
- Advise on purchasing of production machinery
- Monitor the production quality standards
- Coordination between the production plant and other departments
- Keep up with the latest production technologies
- Ensure implementation of health and safety strategies.
- Liaising with different departments such as Procurement, Engineering, HR and Quality to ensure as per plan delivery.