Assistant Manager/Product Data Science Lead - CPG (3-6 yrs)
Job Type - Permanent
Description - This role supports and leads the ideation, implementation, landing & the change management/activation of predictive analytics capabilities in the identified markets/functions/Country Category Business Teams as applicable partnering with the markets stakeholders and key business SMEs leveraging the support from 3rd party supplier partners as applicable.
Client Details :
- Page Group are proud to be partnering with Unilever to support an ambitious global expansion on their Data & Analytics
- Analytics capabilities - investing further into technology for a sustainable, ethical and inclusive future.Unilever is one of the world's largest consumer goods companies, with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers a day. Unilever has more than 400 brands found in homes around the world, including PersilPersil, Dove, KnorrKnorr, DomestosDomestos, Hellmann'sHellmann's, Lipton, Wall's, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry's, MarmiteMarmite, Magnum and Lynx. We are known for our great brands, a global footprint and our belief in doing business the right way.
- UNILEVER DATA & ANALYTICSANALYTICS
- Data & Analytics - Analytics has a purpose to make Unilever Data Intelligent by powering key decisions with data, advanced analyticsanalytics and AI.
- The vision of a Future-Fit Unilever is of an organisation powered by data throughout all aspects of the company's operations and processes; leveraging data to vastly improve innovation and build stronger brands, drive excellence in execution with our customers, enhance the consumer experience through personalisation and deeper engagement, and transforming our internal operations to run more efficiently.
Our team of Data & Analytics - Analytics specialists operate in every part of our business and we are looking to grow our capabilities with tomorrow's stars. A unique opportunity to work in a data and analytics, analytics role, with one of the strongest FMCGFMCG brands in the world, giving you the ability to link your work directly with business growth, and working on cutting edge technology in an innovative environment. Your role will have direct impact on Unilever's purpose: to make sustainable living common place.
Main Purpose of the role:
This role supports and leads the ideation, implementation, landing & the change management/activation of predictive analytics capabilities in the identified markets/functions/Country Category Business Teams as applicable partnering with the markets stakeholders and key business SMEs leveraging the support from 3rd party supplier partners as applicable.
Works as an embedded part of the Analytics products team to build out the product roadmap delivery of Livewire Developed market template. This role will require an understanding of the Performance management process and how the products are driving business outcomes.
- Lead the deployment of Unilever predictive insights capabilities in new markets & establish the proof of value.
- Spearhead engagements with Country Category Business Teams in markets to understand the category context & align on the right levels at which predictive models need to be built to unlock data driven decisions.
- Passionate about data driven decisions to champion to adoption of ML/AI driven insights into day-to-day decisions.
- Create compelling user stories with consumable Predictive capability driven insights for the market from the modelling results and enable landing of the same in market.
- Drive value from insights by leveraging the right mix of external data (Retailer, Econometric, Panel etc) & various internal data sources and provide support on market specific data needs,
- Interface across multiple teams including across country cluster business teams, data experts, Data Science CoE, key business counterparts and align on data, modelling and activation needs.
- Actively lead Proof of Concepts with lead brands in chosen markets by bringing together the rich experience across diverse markets,
- Manage queries and expectations from market champions.
- Actively embed insights gained from predictive capabilities into market processes to smoothly transition and advance the program from PoC to the run mode/steady state.
- Explore data industrialization Opportunities to launch the Predictive Application at scale. Assess value unlock from the product to build a strong business case for scale out to more brands and categories.
- Review and deploy product backlog with help of requisite teams and lead product testing.
We are looking for someone who:
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded analytics and data professional. They will have a deep knowledge of operations and the value chain in a consumer goods company, that is complemented by application of AI, ML, data management, data strategy or business information intelligence, and emerging technologies required to deliver a world class data predictive analytics service.
- Experience in business engagement, advanced analytics product management with compelling story telling skills.
- 3-5 years' experience in CPG (i.e. Consumer Packaged Goods) with an understanding of application of data science for business needs. A functional understanding across Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Media domains is desirable.
- Experience of working in an environment rich in ML driven deliveries to business.
- Strong track record of working with business stakeholders to drive definition, alignment, and support for application of data science and data to address complex business issues
- In-depth expertise on Data ecosystems and ability to tease out the data signals from legacy source systems.
- Deep understanding of Data and Integration in the Data Lifecycle management
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously in a highly VUCA and competitive market.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment
Rewards and benefits are just one part of the reason Unilever is a great place to work. We offer significant benefits, including a strong bonus,healthcare options, company share scheme, professional membership support and much more. In addition, there are a wide range of options around flexible working for the future.We offer a supportive and inclusive working environment that enables you to learn, develop and be the best you can in a role that suits you. We're committed to building an inclusive culture where everyone working at Unilever feels able to bring their complete and authentic self to work.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sanya Seth on +91 22 4236 3203
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.