Talent Acquisition at Talent 1st
Views:178 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Product Content & Strategy - eLearning - CA (0-3 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Product Strategy & Content (Content creation role for CA's)
If you are creative, have good knowledge on Accounting and Finance , and with good written and spoken English skills, this position is for YOU!
About The Company :
Our client provides digital learning solutions for students and professionals in the Finance and Accounting Space (courses like CA, CMA, CFA, etc). They are a StartEDU5 winner (Annual competition Conducted by Unitus Seed Fund and TiE to select the best Ed Tech startups in the country). They are a fast-growing start-up and offer a phenomenal opportunity to learn and grow.
Work Expected :
- Work with the content team to create/co-create and design content for elearning modules.
- Drive other strategic projects within the company such as new course launches, contests & competitions, etc.,
- Designing interesting methods and means of evaluating students.
- Ensure content is of high quality and meets student requirements.
- Creatively present course content in videos / notes / MCQs etc.
- Interact with students and understand their requirements better; liaison with various internal teams & ensure our product meets students' requirements.
- Contribute to growth marketing & other activities as required from time to time to contribute to the overall growth of the firm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.