Director HR at The Skill Labs
Views:4078 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Assistant Manager - Procurement - Packaging Products (3-6 yrs)
About the role:
Role is to strategic drive the product category in terms of vendor association, cost management, timely and quality assurance. It also focuses upon team and category management to ensure Bizongo remains the best option for buyers to buy packaging products from.
- Scout for new vendors and Create compelling use cases to convince partners to come on board
- Smooth supplies of materials for initial orders
- Research and understand the Supplier/ Distributor network through various mediums such as industry contacts, websites, trade events, on field survey etc.
- Implement standard cost model with on boarded vendors
- Conduct regular business reviews and keep acquisition rate at desired level
- Making capability assessment criteria and assessing the vendors on boarded
- Limiting business share based on capability assessment
- Ensuring vendor agreements are being signed along with Partner Success team
- Be a part of vendor audit team
- Candidate should have very deep knowledge and previous experience in packaging products, majorly in the category that he/she will be handling
- Negotiation skills, fast learning, networking and researching skills, high energy levels, ability to meet defined targets, sound understanding of business principles.
- Excellent Communication skills, both written and verbal with strong presentation skills.
- Proficient at Microsoft Office and should be inclined towards Data Analytics.
- Ability to develop strong relationship with all the relevant parties
- Should understand manufacturing processes for the desired packaging materials.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.