HR Consultant at Self Employed
Views:1113 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:59
Assistant Manager - Procurement - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
- Must have experience in POSM (Point of Sale Materials).
- Responsible for the procurement and replenishment of stock.
- Managing Supplier lead times, reporting on lead time accuracy.
- Actively engage with operations and other department to resolve supply issues quickly and efficient.
- Document agreements reached with Suppliers.
- Monitoring daily regrets and resolving further regrets by placing orders, expediting outstanding orders and ensuring that stock is released.
- Margin management in conjunction with the supplier admin department.
- Identify and solve pricing and margin variances, deal with systems and customer queries to ensure optimum category performance.
- Achievement of margin target.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with regional suppliers to develop the company's profile as a preferred service partner/channel, and drive improvement in quality, costs and delivery.
- Evaluate and measure supplier performance in accordance with the standards implemented by the Company and make recommendations on improving supplier performance standards.
- Consider the potential supply risks from the supply base and proactively remove or minimize those risks.
- To devise sourcing strategies and discover profitable suppliers and initiate business and organization partnerships.
- To be able to negotiate with external vendors and suppliers.
- To approve the ordering of necessary goods and services and finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries.
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
Desired Skill Set :
- Min 3 years of experience in relevant profile.
- Proven working experience as a procurement manager, procurement officer or head of procurement.
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as per the market standards.
- Should be able to negotiate with vendors/ suppliers and build strong network.
- Hands on experience in working with excel, SAP and other MIS reports.
- Process driven and able to streamline procedures/ processes for procurement.
- Strong decision making skills.
- High of integrity and value driven individual.
- Good communication and negotiating skills.
- Able to build and manage team with strong leadership skills.