Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:192 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Assistant Manager - Procurement - Agrochemicals (5-8 yrs)
AM Procurement - Agrochemicals
Reporting to the Director, the key accountabilities will be :
- Manage every aspect of operation in India (sourcing, procurement, market access)
- Execute and implement sourcing activities for all lines of business
- Develop and maintain supplier base across India and other countries
- Plan, implement, maintain, monitor and improve the procurement processes
- Compare costs and evaluates the quality and suitability of supplies
- Manage all contracts and ensure quality of products and services at all times
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting supplier and customer relationships
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends
- Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
Qualification And Experience :
I. BSc In Agricultural with 6+ experience in Agrochemical space with preferably an MBA degree.
II. The person should have led business strategy as a part of managing PAN India responsibility/relations and have a strong process orientation.
III. Proficiency in English coupled with knowledge of purchasing methods, procedures and techniques is essential.
IV. Knowledge of methods of analyzing suppliers and material is must have. The person must have the ability to handle multiple strategies on a timely basis and with a high degree of accuracy.
V. High degree of initiative, intellectual curiosity and abstract reasoning skills along with being a team player, able to work with people and suppliers of all kinds and from all walks is important.