Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:86 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Assistant Manager - Premium Support Aviation Coordinator (8-13 yrs)
About The Company:
Ara's Client is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations Services.
The Premium Support Aviation Coordinator is responsible for providing personalized and efficient service to premium customers with customized private aviation travel solutions. The coordinator will coordinate with internal and external teams to manage and execute all aspects of the premium travel experience, including reservations, airport services, inflight services, and post-flight services.
- Responsible for coordination of all aspects of charter flights (includes ensuring trips meet established policies / procedures)
- Oversees the documentation and information related to charter travel and processes (to include obtaining and ensuring that all FAA and DHS documentation is obtained or in place)
- Receive, review and share timely quotes for charter requests to ensure that all aspects of the trips are addressed and/or covered
- Work to analyze and plan around operational factors and restrictions that may affect the successful completion of a flight (weather, runway capacity, aircraft performance, airport hours, crew duty) and deliver that information to the premium customer so that they understand how these factors may impact their travel
- Communicate effectively with other department to ensure seamless trip execution (M&E, GAP, Premium Service)
- Proactively seek alternative travel opportunities if primary charter company has limitation
- Monitors changes to trip scheduling and the resulting implications to the overall travel plan
- Collaborates to foster trip continuity and maintain an open flow of communication between team members (review weekly plans with leadership & GAP)
- Identify and proactively raise potential service issues to appropriate internal function group; suggest necessary process improvements to enhance and improve operational workflow and performance.
- Monitors email and phone activity both during shift and hand off work in follow the sun support model
- Maintain an attitude of total customer service focused on anticipating the traveler needs and exceeding their expectations
- Prepare and send contracts for executive approval to execute alternative vendor contracts.
- Drives organizational change management activities to ensure the success.
- Establishes clear expectations on financial impacts associated with service delivered
- Ensure vendor payment is sent in a timely manner in accordance with contract terms
- Manages KPIs / SLAs of charter company to ensure delivering services to meet expectations
- Maintain strict confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information
- Maintain relationships with charter operators, ground transportation, travel related vendors
- Support and sustain a positive work environment that promotes team performance through personal contribution.
- Continuously learn and improve service skills; be receptive and responsive to performance feedback; remain current on operational processes, methods and procedures; educate the customer when appropriate.
- Flexibility to work some holidays and weekend.
- Must be extremely organized, self-reliant, proactive, and detail oriented.
- Looking for someone who takes initiative to handle and address every detail while understanding (and anticipating) that the travel needs may change at a moment's notice.
- The coordinator will also assist in the development and implementation of new premium services and products, continuously seeking ways to improve the premium customer experience.
- The role also involves developing and maintaining accurate records of premium customer preferences, requirements, and travel histories, monitoring flight operations, and proactively addressing any issues that may impact the premium customer experience.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in aviation, hospitality or related fields, 2-3 years of relevant experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.